Re: [gnome-love] wanted: php or cgi programmer with some spare time to help with gnome test spec

Manuel:
There is one thing that perl would definitely be wonderful for. As I
pointed out in my last message*, the tests are currently stored as
~2,000 star-office generated HTML files. A perl script that converted
these data files to XML would be wonderful. A tarball with all the files
can be found here:
http://primates.ximian.com/~louie/gnome_test_specs.tgz
and an example of the HTML file that needs to be converted is, say,
http://primates.ximian.com/~louie/gnome_test_specs/evolution/mail/mail_gen/func_mail01.html
Resending that other mail now...
Luis

*which somehow never got through; I'll resend after I write this