Re: [gnome-love] where do I start?

Thanks to all who replied to my original post, some great ideas and
positive feedback to keep me on track.  Chema's post seemed to hit home,
I need to take smaller steps than I was trying to, I had to start out
slow with Java and any other language I have learned so this can't be
any diff.  Armed with the info I have been given I think I am going to
hit the bug lists and see if I can start to make a contribution to these
projects.

Thanks again for all the positive help,
best of luck to all...

Matthew Brichacek