Re: Purpose of GNOME online accounts?

On Wed, 2015-10-21 at 17:52 +0000, Charles Johnson wrote:
In my opinion, GOA is a good idea and it works perfect with gnome-core applications.
I wish this could be expanded and used with third party applications,
with good gnome integration as Geary or Corebird for example. Do the
developers could open that option?

I think this is a great idea.  And wouldn't it be easier for app
developers to get config information from a service rather that drafting
yet-another config-ui-and-store?

+1 Corebird