Re: Purpose of GNOME online accounts?

Am 21.10.2015 um 15:29 schrieb Sven Arvidsson:

Calendar and contacts are working fine here with Owncloud and
Evolution.

Did you need to do anything to make Evolution display these? I configured both Google and ownCloud accounts, enabled calendar and contacts for both (and mail for Google), started Evolution (for the first time, using Thunderbird at the moment). Outcome: Evolution required me to go through configuration to, then, end up with only mails for the configuration I entered in Evolution. No calender, no contacts. Strange...

Cheers,
Kristian