Re: Purpose of GNOME online accounts?

On Wed, 2015-10-21 at 15:36 +0200, Kristian Rink wrote:
Did you need to do anything to make Evolution display these? I
configured both Google and ownCloud accounts, enabled calendar and
contacts for both (and mail for Google), started Evolution (for the
first time, using Thunderbird at the moment). Outcome: Evolution
required me to go through configuration to, then, end up with only
mails
for the configuration I entered in Evolution. No calender, no
contacts.
Strange...

I don't remember having to do anything special, besides setting it up
in GOA. But it was quite a while back.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson