Re: Music app: crippled?

But there are applications which currently solve this problem
excellently and have mature code-bases.  At least for me, nobody has
answered the question as to why this is a needed, or even a good idea.
Do we really need to create yet-another-another-another media player?

The point is that no Linux music apps meet GNOME's design guidelines.
Also, gnome-music is a Core app, so it is essential that it looks
visually correct in GNOME.

Sigh. If only we could fight the singular war for an Open desktop
environment, and not these silly internal turf wars.

It was a joke
--
Marco Scannadinari <marco scannadinari co uk>