Teknical help to make KolibriOS accessible

                                                               I have asked the KolibriOS team to insert accessibility features to the free and open source OS Kolibri.

They have responded well, but need technical help as they state below.

Hello! Thank you for your reply. We are very interested in implementing of Accessibility standards, but we don't sure what exactly do we need to implement.

As for now, we have only Magnify (not very useful though) and Speak engine (not very good though). Do we need add something else? Do we need some text-to-speech interface for software? May be something else? We are really want to help, I think it's possible to create even brand new branch (we already have few, why not?) with suitable desktop environment and programs. What do you say?

Please help to make this new ausum free and open source OS accessible for all, by providing nolige or adapting your software to be compatible with Kolibri.

Find out more at www.kolibrios.org Love Tasa