Re: Some things I think GNOME should improve

On Fri, 2013-03-29 at 04:37 +0100, Les Paul wrote:

- Application settings should be separated from the aplication. Most
users use default settings (I don't). But practically all of us set
the program once, and this function isn't used anymore. You like
minimalism? Move the settings to another application ("Settings",
being original) where you can set up each application. Keep the
application to its minimum level.

- The same here for "Help".

Can you elaborate on how you think the help could be improved?

--
Shaun