Re: Some things I think GNOME should improve

I just see a few applications there. Tomboy, Banshee and some specific
manuals about network, gconf and so on. On the other hand, I don't see
why Evolution help would bother you while you're looking for Banshee
help. You could add the option to See -> All documents, for those who
bothers them to have that column.
When I look for help for the application I am using, I tend to just to
look at help for that application and not for e.g. banshee (if that was
not the application I was using at the time).
Application help should be related to the application it is related to
and not all applications available on the computer.

It should also be part of application development to write a help
document. It can also help the developer to see that the program does
what it is supposed to do.

I don't see why you would spend more time this way. In the end, you'd
save time, because you could close the windows without clicking the
window title, looking for "Exit" (which location depends on the
options that had the application) and repeat the proccess again if you
want to close several maximized windows. The point is that exit of an
application (which is something we do constantly) this way is
inefficient, and it is because of options which appear on the window
titles.
In G3 if I want to close more than one window, I either go into the hot
corner and get all windows minified, then I click on the close icon on
each program that I want to close. Or I press the super-key.
Or I use Alt+f4 which is standard in Windows and it also seems in Gnome
for closing an application.