GNOME: Seven Possible Recovery Strategies

http://www.datamation.com/open-source/gnome-seven-possible-recovery-strategies-1.html

Just in response to this as a user of gnome 3, i really like it... i
have used kde4 as well and have used gnome 2 even more but i really
like the way gnome 3 works for me how simple and elegant it is, how to
switch windows with the top left corner and how things keep moving in
each window when this is happening.  How to start programs/settings by
just starting to type what i want.    I just find my hardware (Lenovo
x100e) can only just cope with it and it does seem to slow my computer
down a bit... and its hard to find  a distribution that supports it
well.

I fell i have pretty much enough customizability using the gnome
extensions, and don't feel the need to traditional menu's at all.

I know its hard to get the general users to change and like it...  i
wish it would work on all my hardware better (faster and cope better
with out graphics acceleration / good graphics acceleration..  or that
i could turn down what it would try and do for this...

Keep up the good work guys, im sorry its hard to change the world

Daniel