Re: One very unhappy Linux user

On 28 Nov 2011, at 10:43, AG wrote:

> On 28/11/11 09:48, Olav Vitters wrote:
>>>
>> I'm a use Linux and GNOME and I'm perfectly happy with GNOME 3.
>
> Well, good for you.  I use GNU/Linux and Gnome and am not happy with Gnome3 but *am* perfectly happy with Gnome2.  And your point is … ?

That your personal opinion is valid but still just a personal opinion, and that other people have different but equally valid personal opinions.

Regards,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.