nm-connection-editor

Hi,

Thank you for your work in gnome 3, I noticed that if I run
"nm-connection-editor" root in it crashes when I try to change a
connection :

[root@hackurx]# nm-connection-editor

(nm-connection-editor:1337): GVFS-RemoteVolumeMonitor-WARNING **:
cannot connect to the session bus: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply:
Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote
application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy
blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network
connection was broken.
g_dbus_connection_real_closed: Remote peer vanished with error:
Underlying GIOStream returned 0 bytes on an async read
(g-io-error-quark, 0). Exiting.
g_dbus_connection_real_closed: Remote peer vanished with error:
Underlying GIOStream returned 0 bytes on an async read
(g-io-error-quark, 0). Exiting.
g_dbus_connection_real_closed: Remote peer vanished with error:
Underlying GIOStream returned 0 bytes on an async read
(g-io-error-quark, 0). Exiting.
Erreur GConf : Le contact du serveur de configuration a échoué ; la
cause la plus courante est l'absence ou la mauvaise configuration du
démon du bus de session D-Bus. Voir http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/
pour plus d'informations. (Détails -  1: La connexion à la session a
échoué : La connexion est fermée)
[...]

under Arch Linux or Fedora 15.
Moreover nm-connection-editor should be accessible as before because
some network we need a static IP to work.
Sorry for my English.