join to FGimpMovie!!!
- From: Fabio Gonzalez <fabiojosue gmail com>
- To: gnome-br-list gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org, gnome-developer-kit-list gnome org, gnome-list gnome org, gimp-developer <gimp-developer lists xcf berkeley edu>, gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>, Blender lista <bf-blender-cvs blender org>, bf-committers blender org
- Subject: join to FGimpMovie!!!
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 19:48:50 -0300
These are instructions on how to join the the project FGimpMovie (powerful video editor GNU GPL):
- Create a SourceForge account (if you have not already).
- Send me an email with your name User.
- Acess the SVN repository and submit ask revisions.
Soon I will ask to insert features the project and as you implement them the project (had been registered who did it was a job given to him), I see things he can contribute and maybe later if the project is to popularize and start to receive donations so you may receive something but at the moment and simply volunteer.
if you want to join you will gain access to reading and writing to the SVN repository. and I begin to give jobs to members. The contributions in the site also can be made by SVN. The project is a video editor more sophisticated that many, that supports more complex effects, is for users work in artistic and efficient way. can unless it is a very arduous goal to be achieved but my idea is start by making a simple video editor, but that edit video, and therefore provides for download and then go turning it into something more sophisticated.
for more information or suggestions can contact me by email (fabiojosue gmail com
).And you can see FGimpMovie wiki
FGimpMovie --- The GNU GPL powerfull video editor.http://fgimpmovie.sf.net
contact me! fabiojosue gmail com
to download from svn repository:
svn co https://fgimpmovie.svn.sf.net/svnroot/fgimpmovie
and to submit your revision:
to update data:
] [Thread Prev