Gnome 3

I don't quite understand your point: we have recommended a long list of
supported distributions which support your preferred version of GNOME
for the upcoming 6 to 18 months (or more). What else are you looking for?

Or maybe we can be more specific: what distribution were you running
before trying F15 and why did you upgrade?
Ok I agree with you.  I WAS using archlinux and the distribution upgraded to gnome3 without any warning

It is time for me to search for another distribution (gentoo, ubuntu...) or other that warns me
what is going on....

Sergio