Re: gthumb 2.12 a pain

On 01/31/2011 01:44 AM, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
Oh, some other things gone:

Picture editing! No more rotate or croping for example. Now it is
strictly a viewer. But then other viewers at least support rotating. :(

It's not gone!

Make sure that the "Image Tools" and "Image Rotation" extensions are enabled in Edit>Extensions.

When you open an image, click the palette icon for the edit mode. Or press "e".

Wow! Is that ever a change! I suppose I could have RTFM; I guess I was too 'shocked' at how much it had changed...

Thanks.

A happier camper now.