Re: Ubuntu Desktop

Bob,

As I said in my first response to you - try google first! The search terms "ubuntu mac desktop" return 2,290,000 results. There is an entire sourceforge project devoted to turning Linux desktops into a Mac desktop - http://www.howtoforge.com/mac4lin_make_linux_look_like_a_mac - the second entry in the search I mentioned.

I would also suggest you take a look at - "how to ask questions on the Internet" (http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html) so you don't waste your time in the future when you have questions about your Linux computer. All of us who answer questions in forums like these are unpaid volunteers, so please do your homework first before you ask us to donate our free time to your questions.

Mark