Re: Is it possible to launch an application when we press Ctrl + Alt +Del

2008/5/15 Renju Anand <renju anand gmail com>:
> Thanks. It works. One more thing i would like to know. Now i'm able to
> disable the Ctrl+Alt+Del behavior. I want to run my application instead of
> that logout. Is it possible ?. When  we disable this,in which file this
> information goes. i guess in some %gconf.xml. If you know about this, please
> help..
>
> Thanks
> -Renju

Launch gconf-editor, find the path /apps/metacity/global_keybindings
and choose one of the "run_command_N" key; assign the value of the
shortcut, e.g. "<Control><Alt>Delete" (without quotes). Now go to
/apps/metacity/keybindings_commands, choose the "command_N" key and
assign the value of the command you can run.
--
Xoan Sampaiño <xoansampainho gmail com>
Arquørum