key bindings

I'm using gnome 2.23.1 on my gentoo Linux computer.
I want to bind windows+l to lock screen (like in windows), in gnome
keyboard shortcuts im define a key combination pressing windows and l
(Mod4+l). But when i'm pressing this combination - nothing is happened.

I'm try to bind windows+t to run terminal - this work's fine, but
windows+m to run mail (evolution) - does not work too...
Can You Help me ?

--
Vasiliy G Tolstov
http://selfip.ru