Hoe to contribute for the translations that we did

Hi

We have translated the gnome files in some of the indian languages and want to contribute to the gnome community,how to do that.
The languages in which we have translated are:

Hindi,tamil,telugu,urdu,konkani,marathi,oriya,bengali,gujarati,punjabi,kannada

We also have developed a nice front end for presentation tool ie keyjnote.Earlier keyjnote did not have  a front end to sleect the file and browse for transitions and many more things.What I need to do to upload the package to upstream.Can this conme under gnome.

Help me out,Otherwise will be become a rework for the community.

Regars
Nirupama Nayana Rout