Re: Hoe to contribute for the translations that we did

On 3/5/08, nirupama rout <nayanarout1233 yahoo co in> wrote:
Hi

We have translated the gnome files in some of the indian languages and want to contribute to the gnome community,how to do that.
The languages in which we have translated are:

Hindi,tamil,telugu,urdu,konkani,marathi,oriya,bengali,gujarati,punjabi,kannada

We also have developed a nice front end for presentation tool ie keyjnote.Earlier keyjnote did not have  a front end to sleect the file and browse for transitions and many more things.What I need to do to upload the package to upstream.Can this conme under gnome.

Help me out,Otherwise will be become a rework for the community.

Regars
Nirupama Nayana Rout

Excellent work!  I tend to agree with Mr Shuttleworth when he says that l10n is one of the most tangible strengths FOSS has over proprietary SW.