Re: modifying the "places" menu

On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 19:15 +0200, Giovanni Gherdovich wrote:
> Yes, I've unmounted them and now it's fine.
> The strange thing is that I'm running Gnome 2.22,
> as System > About Gnome tells me, but
> the method I've used is the one you say to be for Gnome 2.20
>
> >  In 2.22, network locations are handled as gtk bookmarks, in
> >  ~/.gtk-bookmarks
>
> Well, in my ~/.gtk-bookmarks file I just have something like
>
> file:///home/Giovanni
> network:///
>
> It seems like there is no info about Network Locations.
>
> Wich kind of Gnome do I run?
> I don't know it any more...

Hi again,

Sorry, I should have pointed this out. It's actually _Nautilus 2.22_
which uses gtk-bookmarks for network locations.

If you are using Debian Lenny, then you are still using Nautilus 2.20.

The new nautilus is still in the experimental archive, you can probably
grab those packages and install them on testing if you're feeling
adventurous.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson