Re: Movie Player mini mode (hide video display)

On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 09:26 -0600, Todd Chambery wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I use Movie Player for playing individual, often temporary, audio files.
> I'd like to keep the UI on top of other windows, but there's no way to
> hide the video screen (show only the controls).
>
> Am I missing something, or should I file a feature request?

IIRC there's any way to do this currently, so I guess you should file
the request.

It may just be closed out given that Totem is primarily a movie player
these days, though-- I guess Rhythmbox is intended to be the main audio
player on the desktop these days.  (And Rhythmbox does allow you to do
what you want.)

Cheeri,
Calum.