Re: Keyboard layout and Fonts

To switch keyboards, press both 'alt' keys at the same time. I do this to switch between esperanto and qwerty keyboards. Esperanto does not have a 'w', so when typing in www addresses I have to switch over to qwerty quite often.

-- Tony

Rafi Gabzu wrote:
Sorry forgot to add subject
Hi,
After reinstall Debian (long story ) I found that GNOME is much better and nicer than KDE so I decided to stay with it , but now I do not know few things : 1. How do I set keyboard combination to toggle between two keyboard layout ? 2. I'm looking for more nice English fonts than the current, which are recommended and how to install ? 3. Where can I see (graphical) the system properties like Kernel version, distribution, CPU etc. ? General question : How do I overcome the " Public key " alarms I keep getting when performing update in Synaptic ? Thanks,