Keyboard layout and Fonts

Sorry forgot to add subject
Hi,
After reinstall Debian (long story )  I found that GNOME is much better and nicer than KDE so I decided to stay with it , but now I do not know few things :
1. How do I set keyboard combination to toggle between two keyboard layout ?
2. I'm looking for more nice English fonts than the current, which are recommended and how to install  ?
3. Where can I see (graphical) the system properties like Kernel version, distribution, CPU etc. ?

General question : How do I overcome the " Public key " alarms I keep getting when performing update in Synaptic ?

Thanks,