Re: Totem

I second using mplayer )and xine) - I've never had any luck with
Totem, and mplayer and xine are both so much easier to get, install
and run that I left totem in the dust.

Except: I uninstalled totem at work and now cannot see the id tags in
my mp3 files - gdm seems to have some of that integrated via totem....
So don't uninstall it, just don't use it.

mhr