problem with net config

Hi all.

I'm usign Gnome 2.18 (from sid) and have a such problem: in system tray I have an network icon (applet) which indicates
my network state. When I clicks with left button on this icon window with appears (interface eth0/lo0, send/recieved, etc)
and there is a button configure which will ask password and show network interfaces config dialog box. But this box is empty.
Only form and without values in it.
What should I do to view content. Is it a bug or my confs are wrong? I woudn'd like to edit /etc/wetwork/interfaces manually.
Thank in advance.