Looking for the existing 'natural language processing' project

A few months ago I stumbled onto a project that was working with natural language processing on the gnome website. I wanted to have a look at the code, but I have not been able to find it again. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I tried searching gnome.org and with google, but didn't find anything. I remember a page where there was a screen shot of a mock search program. The person had "films by Spielberg" in the text box, and it was able to find films like 'Jaws'.

Any help would be nice.