Re: How to port applets to GNOME2 (again)

Hey,

> But _why_ not? Because when we plan for the next release, other
> features and bugs are always more important? Then why don't we take
> aside the necessary time? Put reference documentation on top of the
> bug list and declare it a show stopper for 2.4. Or is it because people
> consider it a boring task?

The problem is that we've firmly committed to putting out time-based
releases, so putting stoppers on things like this won't really work.

I do think that some weekly status mails might encourage people to get
their docs into shape - maybe something like bug day might also work.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)