Re: How to port applets to GNOME2 (again)

Toralf Lund <toralf procaptura com> writes:

> I don't why the documentation situation isn't improved.

With all due respect, the documentation situation isn't improved because
you didn't do it.

I don't mean to sound facetious here. One way to see improved developer
documentation is to whine and wait for the maintainers to do it for you.
Another way is to figure out how the damn thing works and contribute
yourself to improve the documentation. A number of our packages have
been greatly improved by people other than the package's core maintainer
helping to improve the documentation. This is a great way people other
than core package maintainers can give back to the project.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sliced bread wasn't an innovation. Sliced pizza was. I mean, can you
 imagine eating a family sized unsliced pizza?"
 - Jeff Waugh