Re: RH7.3 -> RH8.0 -> Gnome 2.2
- From: Dave Bordoley <bordoley pilot msu edu>
- To: Dragos Dobrescu <dragos mpigani org>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: RH7.3 -> RH8.0 -> Gnome 2.2
- Date: Wed Mar 5 18:16:12 2003
Dragos Dobrescu wrote:
also you should make sure that you don't have any redhat gnome devel
packages installed (eg. glib2-devel etc.), I remember having problems
with this in the past.
> checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0...
*** 'pkg-config --modversion glib-2.0' returned 2.2.1, but GLIB (2.0.6)
*** was found! If pkg-config was correct, then it is best
*** to remove the old version of GLib. You may also be able to fix the error
*** by modifying your LD_LIBRARY_PATH enviroment variable, or by editing
*** /etc/ld.so.conf. Make sure you have run ldconfig if that is
*** required on your system.
*** If pkg-config was wrong, set the environment variable PKG_CONFIG_PATH
*** to point to the correct configuration files
] [Thread Prev