Re: Not-so-newbie question: volume control

Joao Palhoto Matos wrote:

With right mouse button click the volume control icon on the panel. Choose "Open Volume Control"
That option didn't come up. I have since upgraded to GNOME 2.4.0, and now I get the option for preferences, but even that only lets me select one volume control at a time. It is a pain not having the master control panel anymore, but one that I can live with, because at least manipulating the preferences on this volume control lets me get the sound back up to a decent level.

Thanks,

Geoff