Re: Newbie question: sound volume

Donald Henson wrote:

On my system (SuSE 9.0, Gnome 2.2.2), I find a volume control in the
main menu -> applications -> multimedia -> volume control. There are six
of them listed in my menu. Take your pick. Hope this helps.

On my system (Fedora Core 1), I find no volume control in any of the submenus of the main menu, but one available on the GNOME panel. I don't know whether that's correct for this distro or not, but I've learned to get around it...

Thanks,

Geoff