Re: Stability survey

Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
[1] Why do so many Windows users feel it's necessary to send Word
attachments, when all they're giving me is a paragraph of plain text?

Well, strange as it sounds it's actually possible to choose MS Word as
the editor in outlook, I have seen it, but never done it.  I guess if it
is used then all messages are sent as word attachments and outlook users
never notice ?

And some folks think HTML mails are overkill ;o)

Worse then that. Apparently Exchange converts your email from text to html regardless. I've noticed that if I send text email from my personal email addr, to my work address, which is served by exchange, the email always comes through as html. I think it does it both ways. Pretty well sucks.

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric 3times25 net