Re: Desktop Icons With Nautilus

Carsten Menke wrote:

> The Heck, could anybody tell me how someone could forget these features? I really wonder that the study Sun made did not figure this out.

Well, unfortunately we (Sun) didn't have time to do a full usability
study of Nautilus or any other one application.  So we decided that for
a first study, we should get peoples' initial impressions of the whole
desktop.

This inevitably meant that the test subjects weren't going to find some
problems with particular applications that were "obvious" to you or me,
because they just didn't have time to use everything in much depth.  I
think we still identified enough usability issues to be getting on with,
though :)

Cheeri,
Calum.