Re: Desktop Icons With Nautilus

The way I create the desktop icons with Nautilus as follows:

1. Open a Nautilus window for your .gnome-desktop folder
2. Open the Gnome program menu.
3. In order to create a desktop icon, drag the application from the Gnome
menu to the .gnome-desktop folder and drop it there.

This will create a copy of the "link" on your desktop.

Rick

--
Rick Friedman
rickfriedman onebox com - email

"He's dead, Jim. You get his wallet. I'll get his tricorder."