Re: Evolution and Procmail- can they work together?

On 13 Aug 2001 19:44:40 +0000, Pollywog wrote:

> It appears Evolution's filtering does work, but I must click
> "Actions>Apply Filters" each time mail is received.  I have set
> Evolution up to look for mail in /home/pollywog/mail/mbox and then
> filter it into its own folders.  I would have preferred to have Procmail
> do all of this, but this is an acceptable solution.  Doing it the
> Procmail way with Evolution did have a few problems.  I was using
> Sylpheed, but I want to try out Evolution.

I just noticed that Evolution's filtering is working great.
I am unsure why it was not working before (unless I clicked "Apply
Filters") but I suspect it had something to do with the fact that I was
using Procmail to deliver to Evolutions folders instead of using
Evolution's facilities.

Very good :)

--
Andrew