Re: Evolution and Procmail- can they work together?

On 13 Aug 2001 18:52:45 +0000, Pollywog wrote:

> I will look into having Evolution import my mail somehow.  I am not sure
> how I would do that, and Evolution's filters don't seem to work yet.

It appears Evolution's filtering does work, but I must click
"Actions>Apply Filters" each time mail is received.  I have set
Evolution up to look for mail in /home/pollywog/mail/mbox and then
filter it into its own folders.  I would have preferred to have Procmail
do all of this, but this is an acceptable solution.  Doing it the
Procmail way with Evolution did have a few problems.  I was using
Sylpheed, but I want to try out Evolution.

thanks everyone

--
Andrew