Evolution and Procmail- can they work together?

If this has been asked and answered before, just tell me where to RTFM.  :)

Can Procmail deliver mail to folders so that Evolution can read them?
This seems to be tougher with some mailers than with others.  I am using Sylpheed at the moment and I had to read the Procmail manpages several times before I found a way to get Procmail to deliver to Sylpheed's folders.

thanks