Re: move window to another workspace?

pauljohn ukans edu (2001-08-04 at 1244.35 -0500):
> So, I think your statement that the difference between the two
> is partly related to which window manager you use.  Users of
> Sawfish see no need because their window manager doesn't control
> the background picture and the gnome panel has not workspace
> dependent features.

Ohh, wrong, you can, in Sawfish list someone posted code snippets for
that. The biggest problem I can think of is that some used complained
they were slow for them (not much here); now with Nautilus handling
the background, I dunno how they will work at all.

But you other points are fine, even with Sawfish (two levels of
stickyness thanks to viewports + workspaces, ie, are nice to handle
GIMP tasks).

GSR