Re: move window to another workspace?

I never did understand why there was viewports and workspaces.  They are
both somewhat limited but would be great if they were merged.

For example. I can move apps between vieports with the deskguide but I
can't get an app to start on a different viewport with it automatically
changing to that viewport.  On the other hand workspaces are great and I
can get an app to start on a different workspace but I can't use the
deskguide to move apps between workspaces.  Go figure????