Re: move window to another workspace?

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 05:19:47PM +0200 or thereabouts, corner chello at wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is it possible to move a window from one workspace to another?

Yes.

> Is this a gnome function or a window manager function?

window manager.

> I am using a freshly compiled gnome-1.4 with the sawfish window manager.

I am not using sawfish. In E (I think) and wmaker (definitely), you
right-click on the titlebar to get a menu which includes "move to.."

If you use the deskguide, I think new versions of it let you drag them
around from within that. Not sure. It certainly doesn't work perfectly
in older versions but I keep being told it works in new ones.

Telsa