Re: Galeon and Evolution... SOLVED ... but what about Mozilla?

I'm not surprized, because Galeon is a Gnome app, but Mozilla isn't. I
don't have Mozilla-Mail installed, and clicking a mailto: URL does
nothing. I've gone through the preferences but cannot find a way to
specify an outside URL handler. Does anyone know if it's possible, and
if so, how?

	= Loban