Re: Galeon and Evolution... SOLVED

I just inquired at the #evobugs channel on irc.gnome.org. So the second
part
is possible! Here it is:

Clicking on a http: URL in Evolution:
------------------------------------
Go to the Gnome Control Center. In Document Handlers -> URL Handlers,
add a "mailto" protocol that specifies

     evolution "%s"

The way you would do it in the command line is

	evolution mailto:loban earthling net

If evolution was open, a composer window would open. If not, evolution
is started first, but only the composer window is open when it does. In
order to see the shell later, just type evolution.

It all works just fine and dandy!

	= Loban