Shane OConnor - Sun Ireland - Desktop Applications So114533 Middleware -
Software Engineer wrote:

> I'm testing the Gnome componenets/apps (e.g. gedit, emacs, gcalc, etc) and
> am trying to prioritise these Gnome components/apps into set groups based
 <snip>
> If anyone has a preference for certain components to fall into a particular
> category please drop me aline - this way i'll be getting a more realistic

Please note the poster has asked for a personal reply...please do
not post your reply to the list...there will be a flood of email!
Thanks for being considerate.

And I agree with the poster who asked for the reason...Shane is posting
from Sun, and it would be useful to know if this info is for Sun, or
is he asking as a GNOME developer...just for curiosity's sake.

Himanshu