Prioritisation of Gnome components/apps/utils

Hi all,

I'm testing the Gnome componenets/apps (e.g. gedit, emacs, gcalc, etc) and am
trying to prioritise these Gnome components/apps into set groups based on the
following criterion and from a users perspective:

P1 = Components/apps that are used frequently on a daily basis

P2 = Components/apps that are used infrequently on a daily basis

P3 = Components/apps that are used on a weekly basis

P4 = The remaining components/apps.

If anyone has a preference for certain components to fall into a particular
category please drop me aline - this way i'll be getting a more realistic
picture of what components/apps people in general will expect/use

tks in advance

shane

"life is the experience from which I'll take my inspiration" - JP Satre