Re: Undefined symbol __eprintf in libaudiofile.so (Gnome ticket reportlogs - #6056)

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 08:53:19AM -0600, Paul E Johnson wrote:
> "Brian A. Seklecki" wrote:
> >
> > Paul, All: Do the GNOME people every look at these trouble tickets? ;-)
> >
> > I am having the exact same problem.  The ESD pluggin will not work.
> >
> > XMMS ESD Plugin >> ESD (esound) >> Libaudiofile
> >
> > Ideas, anyone?
> >
> If you have a bug, they have  a procedure you use to officially notify
> them.

Slightly off tangent:

I'm trying to track down the maintainer of gnome-media and possibly find a new
one. According to bugs.gnome.org the maintainer is Tim Gerla but his email
bounces.  So it looks like all gnome-media bug notices are falling on deaf ears.

Anyone know where emails sent to gnome-media-maint gnome org goes to?

Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.