RE: RE: Re: Global environment variables under Gnome?

--------------Replied message--------------
Date: 10 Nov 2000 08:06:07 -0100
From: Erik Bågfors <bagfors pdc kth se>
To: Mart van de Wege <wege34 zonnet nl>
Subject: RE: Re: Global environment variables under Gnome?
<snip>
No no no!! I said you should change /etc/environment for site-wide
changes
and  $HOME/.gnomerc for user specific things.

/Erik
Yes, I know, but I can't find any reference to /etc/environment in
the Gnome startup script. There are a few references to $userrc(?)
though, but somebody else will have acces to my PC, so changing
these will mean fooling around with multiple config files again.

Thanks anyway, with your answer and all the others I might be able
to solve this.

Thanks all,

Mart van de Wege