RE: RE: Re: Global environment variables under Gnome?

Well, my machine is woody with helix-gnome.  Things might be different if you
use a different system.

: [bagfors zyrgelkwyt]$ ; cd /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions
: [bagfors zyrgelkwyt]$ ; grep environ Gnome
### Shell environment
if [ -f /etc/environment ]; then
  . /etc/environment
### X environment (resources etc)

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | Center for Parallel Computers
http://erik.bagfors.nu/    | http://www.pdc.kth.se/