Re: Presentation software

Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> The other trick I've seen is to do it in HTML, and use Netscape
> fullscreen and a javascript trick to mean that you just click for
> the next and previous slides.

You can also use javascript to open your primary presentation window
without any of the toolbars at the top, so you get the maximum real
estate available.  I've done this as well.

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric denali atlnet com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein