Re: Presentation software

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 03:07:38PM -0500 or thereabouts, Wandered Inn wrote:
> Telsa Gwynne wrote:
>
> > The other trick I've seen is to do it in HTML, and use Netscape
> > fullscreen and a javascript trick to mean that you just click for
> > the next and previous slides.
>
> You can also use javascript to open your primary presentation window
> without any of the toolbars at the top, so you get the maximum real
> estate available.  I've done this as well.

Yeah, I wasn't remotely clear in the original message I sent.
This is what I was getting at: the idea that you can use Netscape
and a javascript trick, and thus all that is left is to click
on links for back/forward.

I am told that it has one advantage over PowerPoint, too: you
can include animated gifs in your presentation.

Telsa (not convinced that's an advantage, but..)